This test will give you a rough estimate as to how your posture is at the moment.
1) I have neck tension.
2) I sit all day at a computer, and in the evening everything hurts.
3) My spine looks curved, even if I feel like I am as straight as possible.
4) It’s tiring to sit up straight.
5) I have back pain.
6) I have heavy legs, which makes movement hard work.
7) My shoulders hang down.
8) No matter how much I train, my belly always sticks out.
9) I have shallow breathing.
10) My spine is curved, I’m reluctant to wear a backless dress or top.
11) I have flat feet or other foot deformities.
12) I have knock-knees, or bow legs.
13) I have bothersome fat at my waist, which don’t go, even with a lot of sport.
14) I have a prolapse for which my doctor recommended pelvic floor training.
15) My head looks to much upfront. The neck is thick.
16) I have “saddle bags”, which don’t go, even with a lot of sport.
17) I wish for a majestic posture and charisma.
18) I wish to be fit and flexible into old age.
19) I want to live free of back pain.
20) Since i gave birth, i never found back to my usual shape.
21) I want a more streamlined body.
If you could answer a few of these questions with a YES, you would benefit from regular exercise. Try it yourself.